Monitor your fitness and health progress.
At Home Fitness we genuinely care about our clients' health and fitness results from their training with us. We have a designated Control Room in the Club specifically for this.
We have state-of-the-art technology to monitor our clients progress and change in their health and well-being. We use the InBody 370 Body Composition Analyzer and Stadiometer to ensure accurate results. Results are printed and filed at the Club for later review. Our qualified Personal Trainers discuss the results and offer guidance and advice for the next-step in our clients' health journey. Results are measured generally every month.
All of our clients have at their disposal the state-of-the-art InBody body composition machine which measures all the entire body including muscle mass, body fat, hyrdration, and more. Results are maintained and compared monthly to monitor changes and improvements.
- how much muscle you have in your body
- how much body fat you currently have
- the areas where your muscle is distributed
- the areas where your body fat is distributed
- if you are hydrated and drinking enough water
- if you are currently eating enough proteins and minerals
- the best range for you in your muscle mass, body fat, and weight
- the types of exercise for you to focus on
Our Personal Trainers then analyse your results, explain them to you, and advise you on your next steps. We love nothing more than seeing great results and improvements in our clients' health - it is why we do what we do!